BenRiach Sauternes Finish 16 yo
Rich sweet Sauternes notes married with tropical fruits, melons, toffee, sultanas and butterscotch.
Matured in the traditional style in American bourbon barrels, the whisky is then ‘finished’, for approximately 30 months, in Château d’Yquem Premier Cru Supérior Sauternes wine barrels, sourced from the Bordeaux region of France. During this second period of maturation the whisky interacts with the oak wood and derives a number of additional flavors and aromas specific to the Sauternes barrel.
Available in extremely limited quantities, just 40 six-packs will initially be made available. This new expression will be non chill-filtered.
NOSE: Sultanas, figs, butterscotch.
COLOR: Rich gold.
TASTE: Rich sweet Sauternes notes married with tropical fruits, melons, toffee, sultanas and butterscotch.
VarietySingle Malt Scotch
Alcohol Content46% ABV
All brand products
- BenRiach Single Malt 12 yo
- BenRiach Single Malt 16 yo
- BenRiach Single Malt 20 yo
- BenRiach 25 yo
- BenRiach 30 yo
- BenRiach 1976 30 yo Port Pipe Cask #4469
- BenRiach 1966 40 yo with Flask and Mini
- BenRiach Tawny Port 15 yo
- BenRiach Pedro Ximenez 15 yo
- BenRiach Dark Rum Finish 15 yo
- BenRiach Madeira 15 yo
- BenRiach Sauternes Finish 16 yo
- BenRiach 1977 31 yo Moscatel Finish Cask #1029
- BenRiach 1995 15 yo Pedro Ximenez Cask #7165
- BenRiach Curiositas Single Malt 10 yo
- BenRiach Authenticus 21 yo
- BenRiach Tawny Port 12 yo
- BenRiach Dark Rum 12 yo
- BenRiach Pedro Ximenez 12 yo