BenRiach 1977 31 yo Moscatel Finish Cask #1029
These limited release whiskies are bottled at cask strength, natural color, and non-chill filtered.
BenRiach continually fingerprints their extensive inventory from their warehouses to identify very special casks. Each year they select a small number of these casks which display outstanding distinction of taste as a result of the many factors at play during the long maturation process. These are something to look out for as they are indeed rare and exceptional.
This BenRiach 1977 31 yo Moscatel Finish Cask #1029 is from Batch 5, Bottled on July 2008, which had 9 vintages. Aged in Moscatel wine barrel with Moscatel Finish.
Character: Chewy with firm tannins. Spiced fruit cake. A medley of stewed fruits with creme brulee finish. Lovely integration of oak.
VarietySingle Malt Scotch
Alcohol Content54.9% ABV
All brand products
- BenRiach Single Malt 12 yo
- BenRiach Single Malt 16 yo
- BenRiach Single Malt 20 yo
- BenRiach 25 yo
- BenRiach 30 yo
- BenRiach 1976 30 yo Port Pipe Cask #4469
- BenRiach 1966 40 yo with Flask and Mini
- BenRiach Tawny Port 15 yo
- BenRiach Pedro Ximenez 15 yo
- BenRiach Dark Rum Finish 15 yo
- BenRiach Madeira 15 yo
- BenRiach Sauternes Finish 16 yo
- BenRiach 1977 31 yo Moscatel Finish Cask #1029
- BenRiach 1995 15 yo Pedro Ximenez Cask #7165
- BenRiach Curiositas Single Malt 10 yo
- BenRiach Authenticus 21 yo
- BenRiach Tawny Port 12 yo
- BenRiach Dark Rum 12 yo
- BenRiach Pedro Ximenez 12 yo