Orchard in a bottle, The Tradition of Normandy.
The reputation of Christian Drouin Calvados is based on the patience and careful attention with which it is prepared. The history of producing apple cider at the Christian Drouin estate stretches as far back as 1638, when barrels of cider were offered as payment for a portion of the rent.
For more information on Christian Drouin, please visit the website: http://www.calvados-drouin.com. View website here
- Coeur de Lion Pommeau de Normandie
- Coeur de Lion Calvados Selection
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge XO
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge VSOP Reserve
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge Fine
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge Hors d'Age
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge 25 yo
- Calvados Pomme Prisonniere
- Christian Drouin Blanche de Normandie
- Coeur de Lion Pays d'Auge Vintages
- Coeur de Lion Calvados AOC Vintages